Are you exploring changes to clothes, toys, transport or everyday life over time? This bundle will not only save you money but more importantly planning time. In each of these packs, you will find a range of social studies activities that will engage and delight your learners!
Contained within this bundle are:
- Research pages on cooking, school life, toys, cars, transport, clothing, gaming consoles, stoves and Christmas
- Interactive Notebooks
- Slides with real photographs
- QR Codes
- Scavenger Hunts
and much more!
The following products are contained in this bundle:
SAVE 20% Long Ago and Today Then Now Social Studies Bundle
Zipped PDF File (450 pages)
Year 1 and 2 History (HASS):
- How the present, past and future are signified by terms indicating time such as ‘a long time ago’, ‘then and now’, ‘now and then’, ‘old and new’, ‘tomorrow’.
- Differences and similarities between students' daily lives and life during their parents’ and grandparents’ childhoods, including family traditions, leisure time and communications.
- Examining changes in technology over several generations by comparing past and present objects and photographs, and discussing how these changes have shaped people’s lives.